We prepare all our vehicles to the highest possible standard; however, should a problem arise with factory fitted, mechanical or electrical components, you can rest assured that your vehicle will be covered. This of course is subject to the terms and conditions of your guarantee.
Your unique guarantee can be further extended when you buy your vehicle, or provided your car is maintained by an Audi Authorised Specialist, you can renew this every 12 months* thereafter.
There is no limit to the number of claims that can be made and no limit to the value of claims up to the purchase price paid for the Approved Used Car.
All replacement parts and labour will be paid for with the following exceptions:
- Routine servicing (all parts replaced associated with routine servicing are excluded)
- All bodywork, glass and seals
Items liable to wear and perishable items as follows:
- All adjustments, timing or cleaning
- Bulbs and fuses
- CV boot gaiters
- Exhaust systems (though catalytic converters are covered)
- Upholstery, interior and exterior trims
- Non-manufacturer's original parts
- Tyres and wheels
- Un-encased drive belts
- Wiper blades and arms
- Wiring and connections (including HT leads and aerial co-axial cables)
- Worn brake discs, drums and frictional material
- Worn clutch pressure plates, bearings and frictional material
- Coolant pipes and hoses
*All extended and renewal products are regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Products are only available for cars under 100,000 miles at time of renewal. Terms and conditions apply.
Extended Warranty (excluding Audi Roadside Assistance) is arranged by Mondial UK and is underwritten by ELVIA Travel Insurance International NV (Netherlands) and administered in the United Kingdom by Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited. Please see your Authorised Audi Dealer for full details of cover.